Sunday, January 17, 2016

My First Duran Duran Concert- 2000




 Saturday August 8, 2000- PNC Bank Arts Center- Holmdel, NJ

I was worried that I wouldn’t even be going to this concert because Matt didn’t call me for a few weeks before this so I was thinking that maybe he was about to break up with me and would just go to it with his friend but luckily that did not happen.

   Part of me was wishing that John Taylor was still with them. I wasn’t ashamed this time to admit that he is my favorite guy in the group.  I was kind of embarrassed that I was singing a bit during “Rio” and swaying to the music though.

  I didn’t look at the screen much and had forgotten my binoculars which I beat myself up about, naturally.  Matt had small binoculars that I did use a little. He bought me the postcard set. It was a good show except for a few rude people near us ruining the experience. We had to move like half a dozen times for them to go get beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment